BRIDGE Health organised 1 pre-conference and 2 workshops at the European Public Health Conference 2017 in Stockholm.
Preconference entitled "Sharing health information and evidence with policy makers: tools for transferring knowledge into policy action", included the following presentation:
- Why do public health services and researchers struggle with sharing health information and evidence with policy makers? Petronille Bogaert
- Other presentations can be found here.
Workshop 1 on "Designing an ERIC on health information to maximise research and evidence-based policy-making" (chairman: Herman Van Oyen):
- The European Research Infrastructure on Health Information for Research and Evidence-based Policy, Petronille Bogaert
- Generate knowledge: The European Core Health Indicators, Angela Fehr
- Manage Data and Analysis, Ronan Lyons
- Capacity building through exchange and sharing of knowledge in European Health Examination Survey, Hanna Tolonen
- How is European maternal and newborn health information translated into action? Marie Delnord
Workshop 2 on "Lighting candles, not cursing the darkness, applications of health" (chairpersons: Anthony Staines & Hanna Tolonen)
- Health system performance evaluation by integrating data across health and social care services, Unto Hakkinen
- Interoperability of data from research and surveillance:a pilot project for cardiovascular diseases, Luigi Palmieri
- Data quality assurance approaches using administrative data in healthcare performance assessment, Enrique Bernal-Delgado
- Monitoring Environmental impacts on population health, Anke Joas
- Making Children’s Lives Visible – Indicators of Health and Well-being for Children and Young People, Sara Mc Quinn